Dumpster, Inc. is a financial consulting company that, for a fee, advises clients how to manage and invest their money. Dumpster operates in the fictitious state of New Manitoba and has more than 30 employees and more than 1,000 clients. Last year, the company grossed approximately $3.2 in revenue and its owners netted about $500,000 in profit after paying salaries and expenses.
In January of this year, an internal audit revealed that at least three of Dumpster’s employees were intentionally advising clients to purchase small capitalization stock that the employees held in order to drive up its value. Moreover, the same internal investigation showed two instances of employees embezzling client money and using complex spreadsheets and explanations to hide the embezzlement from the client.
You have been asked to come in an establish a risk assessment and mitigation strategy for Dumpster in order to remedy whatever problems have occurred until now and to try to prevent damage to the company going forward.
Please prepare a preliminary report discussing the following:
1. The role that a risk assessment analysis would have in helping to shape a compliance program within Dumpster that could help shield the company from corporate criminal liability.
2. Discuss the ways in which the risk assessment and compliance strategies might treat different levels of employees differently.
3. Discuss some features that a risk mitigation plan might entail for a company like Dumpster.
4. Discuss the risks that Dumpster could face as a result of some of the above-referenced actions of its employees.
5. Briefly describe the steps that would would recommend for conducting the risk assessment.
While the precise length of your report is left to your discretion, we recommend a response to this assignment that is 2-4 (single spaced) pages long.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more