Case Study 9
Disorders of White Blood Cells and Lymphoid Tissues
Max is a 60-year-old living in Iowa. For the 27 years, he has been working in the agricultural industry, particularly in the management of corn production. Recently he began to feel weak during work and tired easily. During the night he woke up sweating, and he often felt unusually warm during the day. Max was also surprised that, in spite of eating regularly, his weight was declining and his work pants were now too large for him. Upon physical examination, his physician noted his inguinal lymph nodes were swollen although Max said they were not sore. Subsequent laboratory tests confirmed follicular, non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Chemotherapy in conjunction with rituximab was immediately initiated.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
· Ensure you have written at least four double-spaced pages.
· Be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
· Consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
· Utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
· Follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
· Be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
· Display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
· Use APA 6th Edition format as outlined in the APA Progression Ladder.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more