Week 8 Quiz
Answer the following questions from Chapter 5 in the text with a paragraph that contains at least five sentences. Include the question and number your answers accordingly.
1. With all the stories about millions and millions of bytes of personal data having been exposed, why is their still any faith at all in the Internet?
2. How has the term hacking changed meaning over the years?
3. What is the most dangerous hacker tool?
4. From the news: How were NSA’s hacker tools compromised?
5. What was the vulnerability in the Target Breach?
6. What do you think of hactivism?
7. How did Stuxnet work?
8. What was the Arpanet?
9. Deep brain stimulation is a treatment for Parkinson’s disease. Medical devices such as these are now becoming accessible through the web. Consider the dangers (threat surface)?
10. What is the Red Team?
Week Eight Assignment
You are the web master of a college website. You share a server with other school departments such as accounting and HR.
Based on this chapter, create at least five security-related rules for staff members who are adding web pages being added to your site. Include a justification and explanation for each rule. Rules should relate to college, staff and student, and system information security.
Write your answer using a WORD document. Do your own work and use your own words. Submit here. Note your Safe Assign score. Score must be less than 25 for full credit.
You have three attempts.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more