Week 8 6446
Anger, Aggression, and Violence
· Duffy, A. L., Penn, S., Nesdale, D., & Zimmer-Gembeck, M. J. (2017). Popularity: Does it magnify associations between popularity prioritization and the bullying and defending behavior of early adolescent boys and girls?. Social Development, 26(2), 263-277.
· Howard, K. A. S., Budge, S. L., & McKay, K. M. (2010). Youth exposed to violence: The role of protective factors. Journal of Community Psychology, 38(1), 63–79.
· Liu, J. (2011). Early health risk factors for violence: Conceptualization, evidence, and implications. Aggression and Violent Behavior, 16(1), 63–73.
· Copeland-Linder, N., Lambert, S. F., & Ialongo, N. S. (2010). Community violence, protective factors, and adolescent mental health: A profile analysis. Journal of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, 39(2), 176–186.
· Patchin, J. W., & Hinduja, S. (2018). Deterring Teen Bullying: Assessing the Impact of Perceived Punishment From Police, Schools, and Parents. Youth Violence And Juvenile
Justice, 16(2), 190-207.
· Richardson Jr, J. B., & Vil, C. S. (2016). ‘Rolling dolo’: Desistance from delinquency and negative peer relationships over the early adolescent life-course. Ethnography, 17(1), 47- 71.
· Laureate Education (Producer). (2014a). Aiden Carter reverse timeline [Interactive media]. Baltimore, MD: Author.
Application: Reverse Timeline The Assignment (2–3 pages):
· Select one childhood age in Aiden’s timeline. Describe one intervention that, if implemented at that age, might have potentially changed the course of events and explain how.
· Select one adolescent age in Aiden’s timeline. Describe one intervention that, if implemented at that age, might have potentially changed the course of events and explain how.
· Describe two parent/guardian interventions that, if implemented, may have potentially changed the course of events and explain how.
· Justify your choice of interventions using the week’s resources and the current literature.
Support your Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are asked to provide a reference list for all resources, including those in the week’s resources for this course.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more