DO NOT ACCEPT THIS ASSIGNMENT UNLESS YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH U.S. EMPLOYMENT LAW!!!!!!
YOU MUST USE A MICROSOFT WORD BROCHURE TEMPLATE TO COMPLETE THIS ASSIGNMENT!!!!!!!!!
– Using the Microsoft Word Brochure template of your choice, create an employee benefits brochure that you would present to new employees during their initial orientation.
– Include in the brochure any benefits that are mandatory by US employment law and any discretionary benefits that you feel should be offered in your chosen industry
– The brochure should be 6-8 pages with a professional appearance and should be modeled after a professional booklet from your company, a former company, or a company you would like to work for.
NOTE: One of the benefits within the brochure should apply to a Budget Analyst Position within your company. Explain within the brochure how you determined the duties and qualifications for the job and which US employment laws were considered when creating the job description.
– NO TITLE OR COVER PAGE IS NECESSARY!!!!
– Use references only if appropriate
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more