Within your collaborative group, create two separate lesson plans that are supported by the theory of constructivism. Describe the components within the lesson plans that reflect the constructivist theory.
Use science standards from the National Science Education Standards (NSES) to select standards and create learning goals and objectives.
Include a written component that examines constructivism and its influence on the teaching of science in various grade levels.
1. You must include within your discussion some of the major contributors of constructivist teaching (e.g., Piaget, Bruner, Vygotsky, Dewey, and Gagne).
2. Identify the major tenets or principles of constructivist teaching.
3. Explain and give examples showing how these tenets support science literacy.
4. Describe how the theory of constructivism supports learning through inquiry.
5. Which of the 12 science processes were used in the lesson plans?
6. What types of assessments (formative, summative, informal, formal, and authentic) were used in the lesson plans, and why? Every type of authentic assessment must include an example of how it is used within a specific content or to support a specific process evaluation.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more