Assignment 2: Use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
Since 2010, law enforcement agencies in America have been using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) to locate criminal activity in America. The Fourth Amendment to the Constitution deals with search and seizure issues. Americans are generally protected from unreasonable search and seizure without a search warrant having been issued by a magistrate.
Share your responses to the following points:
· Define Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) and discuss how these vehicles are used by law enforcement agencies.
· Identify how drones are used currently and by which agencies.
· Discuss how states are reacting to the prospect of using drones to collect evidence.
· Explain your opinion on whether a search warrant is required before a drone can be flown over or near private property for the purpose of obtaining evidence of criminal activity.
· Discuss the other legitimate uses of drones as a law enforcement resource.
Note: Conduct external research to adequately address these points.
4- to 6-page Word document
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more