Part 1 – Explain, in your own words, why the Paradigm of Unlimited Growth is wrong.
Include in your response a discussion of limits in nature and why unlimited economic growth is impossible.
Part 2 – Refer to the “Ecological Footprint Analysis” instructions. After you complete your own analysis, relate the concept of social justice to the paradigm of unlimited economic growth in Part 1 above. How could this paradigm be changed with modifications in your own Ecological Footprint?
To complete your “Ecological Footprint” Evaluation:
1. Click on Begin My Evaluation (or link below) to access the Global Footprint Network’s “Footprint Calculator.”
2. “Under Select Your Location” above the map, click on the U.S. map and complete the detailed version of the quiz to calculate your ecological footprint.
3. Save the results of your footprint assessment (either by creating an account on the website or simply using your computer’s “Print Screen” functionality).
4. When you are finished, click “Explore Scenarios” to learn what you can do to lower your ecological footprint.
5. Website for Ecological Footprint Analysis http://www.footprintnetwork.org/en/index.php/GFN/page/calculators/
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more