Cover Letter Instructions
To begin bolstering your digital portfolio, you will write a sample cover letter. A cover letter serves the purpose of introducing your intent in a job application and capturing a prospective employer’s attention in a memorable way.
The Liberty University Career Center gives the following suggestions:
· Use personal pronouns; however don’t use “I” at the beginning of each sentence.
· Make sure the opening grabs the reader. Show your passion!
· In your introduction, state the position that you are applying for.
· Demonstrate to the employer how your skills and experiences will be beneficial. List at least 2 skills that you have that relate to the field.
· Express the commonality or your connection with the company.
· Keep points concise. Each idea should express your ability to contribute.
· Thank the employer for his/her consideration. Make sure to give time for follow-up.
· Check grammar and spelling for errors. Keep in business tone, not casual.
Your cover letter must adhere to the template on page 2 of this document.
Please note that this is a practice assignment, so the interviewer’s name and contact information is to be left blank. You will customize your own information.
After viewing various samples of Cover Letters, you will use the template to create your own Cover Letter and upload as an artifact to your Pathbrite Practice Portfolio and submit to Blackboard for review.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more