A 16-year-old report to the local family planning clinic with concern regarding pregnancy. She relates she had unprotected intercourse 2 nights ago and believes she may be “fertile”. لعبة ضومنه اون لاين She wants to learn more about the “morning after pill”.
1. What additional information should you obtain from her?
2. What do you know about emergency contraception and the side effects? الاونو
3. What educational points should you provide to her?
1. The student identifies 3 risk factors of the “morning-after pill” or IUD that would affect a woman taking this form on contraception and also discusses the effectiveness and how it should be taken.
2. Using the 3 side effects the student discusses the nursing interventions to manage all 3 of the side effects that the student chose to discuss.
3. Minimum of 3 scholarly articles. رقم الحظ References are included in text AND in the reference page, and the body of the paper is at least 500 words excluding cover page and references.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more