Read Chapter 14 and answer the following questions:
1. Define evaluation.
2. What two distinct processes do early childhood educators use to help children build lifelong learning skills?
3. List seven (7) questions you should ask yourself before you begin the evaluation process.
4. What do program evaluations describe and measure?
5. Define quantitative evaluation, qualitative evaluation, formative evaluation, process and summative evaluation.
6. List eleven (11) nationally recognized standards that are commonly used in evaluation of early childhood programs.
7. Define objectivity, reliability, validity, and bias.
8. What ethical issues are involved in evaluation?
9. Describe each evaluation tool: survey; questionnaires; checklist; rating scale; anecdotal record; event sampling or frequency count; time sample; portfolio assessment.
10. List three (3) recommended practices in program evaluation by A Guide to Assessment in Early Childhood: Infancy to Age Eight.
11. List five (5) questions to ask yourself before interpreting information.
12. What is the first step in interpreting information gathered?
13. Define rubric.
14. What is the intent for using assessment information?
15. Explain each step of documentation: why; who to target; what to document; where to document; when to document; how to document.
16. List four (4) things to consider for authentic documentation of learning.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more