HS499-2: Research Methods and Critical Thinking Skills: Demonstrate competency in medical
research and inquiry using scientific methods and laboratory skills for critical thinking and problem
solving in health care settings.
• Choose a subject in health care that is of interest to you. Examples might include health
behaviors, epidemiology, health information, wellness activities, etc.
• Research a possible issue or problem within this area of health care.
• Form a hypothesis for how to solve the issue or problem you have identified and use the
scientific method to create and test your hypothesis.
• Create charts, graphs or maps to illustrate the data from your research.
• Using critical thinking and problem solving skills, how can health science professionals be
successful in improving this problem?
• The paper should be at least 975 words in length.
• Include a list of references in APA format.
100% NO PLAGARISM
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more