the volcano i have to do is bear butte
Reference each piece of information you provide. As an example: Last ruptured in May of 1965 (McBurnett and Savage, 2017). Refer to the link for further details. You will also need to attach sheets of paper to this one for certain aspects of the homework. When you do, make sure it is clearly marked what question that particular paper represents. You must turn in this sheet with the answers composed on it, plus all supporting material in appropriate order to be accepted. The reference sheet should be your last piece of paper. This homework is in word format to enable you to download and type the answers in the places provided if you wish for neatness. Do not use Wikipedia for any references.
1. (1pt) Maximum Elevation: __________________________________________
2. (1pt) Date of last eruption (if known or estimated): __________________________________________
3. (1pt) What type of tectonic setting produced this volcano (i.e. plate boundary etc.): __________________________________________
4. (1pt) Type of Volcano: __________________________________________
5. (1pt) Type of lava it erupts: __________________________________________
6. (1pt) What temperature range is associated with the lava type from #6:__________________________________________
7. (1pt) Typs of eruptions the volcano produces: __________________________________________
8. (1pt) Is the volcano high or low silicate material: __________________________________________
9. (1pt) What is the distance to the nearest population center from the volcano (provide image with supporting data): __________________________________________
10. (5pts) Explain on a separate sheet of paper the geologic processes that are responsible for the volcano as if I know absolutely nothing about volcanism. This should be a 4-5 sentence long paragraph explaining the proper plate and geographic names as required.
11. (3pts) Create or obtain an Index map showing the volcano’s location and the plate boundary responsible. Provide appropriate arrow and/or markers with labeling for the geologic phenomena and the political boundaries.
12. (1pt) Provide a photo of the Volcano from the ground.
13. (2pts) Are there any particular hazards associated with the volcanism, gases, mudflows, etc.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more