Hypothetical Community Health Center The chief executive officer (CEO) of a new community health center in Manchester, New Hampshire, has hired you as a consultant. You are to provide the CEO with a professional-looking report. Double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and discipline-appropriate citations (APA format).
15–20 pages. (This does not include the cover page or the reference list.)
For the first part of this project, complete the following:
• Create an outline.
• Create an introduction.
• Create a mission, vision, and values.
• Based on your research, determine the population that will be served by the health center.
• Review the Healthy People 2020 topics and objectives. Identify six topics and six objectives that will be addressed by the community health center.
• Research key health indicators and select six indicators that will be treated at the health center.
• Family Practice
• Preventative Care
• Research and identify an organization that accredits community health centers. • Research and identify key healthcare laws (i.e., insurance, patient privacy) that will be applicable to the health center.
• Research and select a CPOE (Computerized Provider Order Entry) system that can be used in the community health center.
• Research and select a patient portal that can be used in the community health center.
• Research and identify a certified coder who will train the clinical and financial team at the community health center.
• Identify the key CMS reimbursement methodologies. Determine which methodologies are important to the community health center.
• Identify the patient privacy and security requirements in regard to health information technology (i.e., CPOE).
• Develop a personnel HIPAA training plan.
• Determine the policy in regard to potential data breaches.
• Determine the policy for safeguarding the patient data.
• Create job descriptions that will be included in the report.
• Create a training plan that will be included in the report.
• Create an information technology slide for your presentation.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more