1. What is DNA? Where is it found?
2. What is mitochondrial DNA?
3. What is CODIS? How does it work?
4. What are complimentary base patterns? Why are they important?
5. What is RFLP? What are some of the limitations of this technique?
Critical Thinking Questions
1. Why do you think DNA has had such an impact on forensic science?
2. What do you think would be some of the challenges in collecting DNA evidence? How would you overcome these challenges?
3. Compare and contrast nuclear DNA with mitochondrial DNA. Which one would you want to use in a criminal investigation if you had the choice?
4. Which of the DNA typing techniques do you think you would choose if you had to analyze a DNA sample? Why?
5. What challenges do you think giving expert testimony about DNA would have? How would you try to overcome these challenges?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more