Please answer two questions out of the following five. Remember to write neatly, include a couple of introductory sentences and conclusive sentences, use specific evidence drawn from the lectures, readings and textbook to support your ideas. Make sure to advance an argument but also include possible counterargument(s). Your answers to each question should range between 250 and 500 words.
1. Were the European revolutions of 1848 nationalist events? Give specific examples of different nations and try to articulate (possibly different) meanings of being “nationalist” in these case studies.
2. Was the “new imperialism” really new? In what aspects was it new? Try to articulate some comparisons and connections between “new” and “old” imperialism.
3. Was World War 1 the cause of the Russian Revolution, or can you trace the origin to a different point? Talk about specific contexts and events that triggered the Russian Revolution.
4. Did the fascist regime in Italy and the Nazi regime in Germany emerge from democratic processes? How can we understand “democracy” in that context? Did fascism and Nazism share a common trajectory of rising to power or were they different?
5. Is it true to state that World War 2 was more violent than World War 1? Try to break down the idea of “violence” and examine it from different perspectives.
• All papers must be double-spaced, have one-inch margins top/bottom, left/right and be 12 point font.
• Please include a title page that has your name and date, TA’s name, section time, word count.
• All papers need to include footnotes or endnotes, Chicago style.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more