In this assignment you will address an array of functions and factors that impact marketing health care functions. You will assume the role of an administrative leader of a consulting firm. Your firm has been hired to help an organization diagnose the effectiveness of the marketing strategy. Select a health care organization of your choice. The recipients of the Baldrige Award may be helpful in locating an organization for this assignment, located at http://www.baldrige.nist.gov/Contacts_Profiles.htm.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
2. Based on what you created in the mini-guide, identify which steps require the use of external public data to complete. Detail what sources you would use and why.
3. Create a survey that you would recommend the organization use to measure customer satisfaction. Discuss how this survey will be used and what considerations went into the development and design process.
4. Create a visual representation that identifies the market groups you would target for the organization you selected. This visual will accompany the mini-guide you created.
5. Consider the reasons customers leave their health care providers. Recommend a strategy for the selected company that is designed to recover and retain customers.
6. So far in this assignment, you have created a mini-guide, a visual for the segmented group you would recommend for the organization, a survey, and a strategy for customer retention. Write a one (1) page executive summary that highlights your recommendations stemming from the components you created.
7. Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment.
Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one·
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more