Assignment 3: Organization of a Health Care Facility
Your reputation as a renowned administrator to successfully lead
mergers and acquisitions of hospitals precedes you, and you have been
hired to create and open a new specialty health care business. This is a
clinic with physicians who specialize in the following areas:
dermatology, gynecology, heart disease, respiratory disease, surgery,
and gastroenterology. It is located in an exclusive neighborhood.
Write an eight to twelve (8-12) page paper in which you:
1. Determine whether you would incorporate and state the advantages and disadvantages of doing so.
2. Determine the feasibility of a profit or nonprofit organizational status for this facility.
3. Create a contract structure, including four (4) necessary clauses, for inclusion for medical staff for this facility.
4. Outline a plan to hire or appoint specialists for the clinic.
5. Justify the decision to accept Medicare or Medicaid as potential pay sources for this exclusive clinic.
at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note:
Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more