HSA 505 Organization of a Health Care Facility (((Original))) answer
Assignment 3: Organization of a Health Care Facility
Your reputation as a renowned administrator to successfully lead
mergers and acquisitions of hospitals precedes you, and you have been
hired to create and open a new specialty health care business. This is a
clinic with physicians who specialize in the following areas:
dermatology, gynecology, heart disease, respiratory disease, surgery,
and gastroenterology. It is located in an exclusive neighborhood.
Write an eight to twelve (8-12) page paper in which you:
1. Determine whether you would incorporate and state the advantages and disadvantages of doing so.
2. Determine the feasibility of a profit or nonprofit organizational status for this facility.
3. Create a contract structure, including four (4) necessary clauses, for inclusion for medical staff for this facility.
4. Outline a plan to hire or appoint specialists for the clinic.
5. Justify the decision to accept Medicare or Medicaid as potential pay sources for this exclusive clinic.
at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note:
Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.