In a short paper (7-8 double-spaced pages) apply the steps of the critical thinking model to assess the arguments made…
In a short paper (7-8 double-spaced pages) apply the steps of the critical thinking model to assess the arguments made in the critical thinking assignment document. You must include all of the steps.
Here are the steps:
1. What are the issue and conclusions?
2. What are the reasons?
3. What words or phrases are ambiguous?
4. What are the values and descriptive assumptions?
5. Are there any fallacies in the reasoning?
6. How good is the evidence?
7. Are there any rival causes?
8. Are the statistics deceptive?
9. What significant information is omitted?
10. What reasonable conclusions are possible?
Remember that your task here is to evaluate the author’s argument as objectively as possible, not to give your own opinions on the issue. Be sure to use the analytical framework, not your own thoughts on the issue.
Prepare the paper in APA format. The citations and the reference list in the paper should be formatted in accordance with the APA guidelines.