Nez Gebreel, CEO, Dubai Design and Fashion Council offers pointers to the region’s aspiring design and creative entrepreneurs on what it takes to turn their passion project into a business venture.
1. It’s really all about the product. Everything else will follow.
2. Research your landscape and differentiate your business angle. Determine how your business will stand out within a market where numerous emerging designers are vying for a spot of visibility.
3. Find a niche market. Understand who your core customers are and what they are looking for.
4. Know your competitors. Being aware of what is going on in the design and fashion industry is key. It is an ever-changing industry with new trends and topics making the news on a daily basis.
5. Communication is key. It is important to get the word out on your business and your product on the best channels for it. Know your target audience and aim for them through the popular channels that they frequent.
6. Learn about the basics of copyrights, patents and trademarks, and understand your rights. Intellectual property protection is very important for design and creative businesses.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more