What is Balanced Literacy?”
Introduction to Balanced Literacy
Read the following short web articles about balanced literacy:
1. What is balanced literacy?
1. Balanced Literacy Instruction: A Truce for the Reading War?
2. Components of balanced literacy.
1. Bennet, C. (n.d.). What is balanced literacy? [Presentation slides]. Retrieved fromhttp://www.wresa.org/ERR/Module%201.pdf
2. Marshall, P. (n.d.). Balanced instruction. Retrieved from http://www.k12reader.com/balanced-literacy-instruction/
1. Methuen Public Schools. (n.d.). Components of balanced literacy. Retrieved fromhttp://www.methuen.k12.ma.us/images/ELA_Mapping/Balanced Literacy Model.pdf
Now, find and read an article published post-2000 about balanced literacy in a peer-reviewed journal from the International Reading Association. The Ashford University Library has access to these journals. (Challenge: Find an article that does not support balanced literacy.)
· Create a PowerPoint (or feel free to use another digital tool with instructor approval). Your presentation title is “What is Balanced Literacy?”
· Describe what you have learned about balanced literacy. Pretend you will be presenting this workshop to brand new teachers from another country.
· You will be presenting at least ten slides, not including title and reference slides.
· On the last slide, include a list of sources in APA style.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more