PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW 1-4. SEE ATTACHED FILE ON CASE STUDIES
1. An important part of being an educator is reflection. Reflection is a learning process through which you use your experiences and knowledge to guide you in the future.
2. Specifically, you will reflect on the connections you see between each case study and two to three topics from the Program Comprehensive Exam.SEE ATTACHED FILE on topics
3. This week we will be focusing on assessment and planning for instruction.
4. Take a few minutes to think about how the case study addresses these topics. Additionally, read the article Frameworks for response to intervention in early childhood: Description and implications.
5. In this week’s readings, we looked at the relationship between assessment and instruction and how the combination of these two support children’s learning and development.
6. A common trend in education that supports the relationship of assessment and instruction is Response to Intervention (RtI). By providing specific, targeted interventions for children, we are able to support their areas of strength and opportunity.
7. The questions below may spark some ideas regarding assessment and planning for instruction. You do not need to address all the questions; instead, write down your thoughts as they unfold.
8. Reflect on the following in your journal:
· What were three main ideas that you learned from the article regarding RTI?
· Based on the case study, what elements of RTI do you think Mrs. Ashland is using with her students? Explain your thinking using justification, supporting details and critical thinking.
· What experience do you have using RTI with children? Explain how you use RTI.
If you do not have any experience with RTI, what are your thoughts on using RTI with assessment and instruction
· What role do you see RTI playing in your future work with children?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more