• Week 2 – Discussion 2
Character Analysis and Setting
Prepare: Prior to beginning your initial post, read Chapters 4 through 7 of Journey into Literature.
Reflect: In the stories you have read in Chapters 4 through 7, you have been introduced to several kinds of characters. Select another story from your textbook that is different than the one you analyzed in the “Literary Techniques and Their Connection to Conflict in Literature” discussion and identify and consider a character you sympathize with. Reflect on why you identify with them and how that character is constructed by the author.
Write: Your initial post should be at least 200 words in length. The minimum word count does not include references.
As you write your post, answer the following questions:
• Identify the character and the literary work he or she appears in.
• Why did this character interest you? What choices does the character make, and how do the choices (or the result of the choices) contribute to the theme of the story?
• What kind of conflict (internal/external) did this character encounter, and how did he or she handle it?
• How does the setting contribute to the character’s development?
• How does the setting contribute to the character’s experience and give the story more meaning?
• Incorporate readings found in Chapters 4 through 7 to help illustrate the points you make.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more