Marketing is not a matter of taking a product and selling it, but of finding a need and filling it. Look around you—around your campus, your home, or your job: Do you see a need that is unfilled? If you’re having trouble finding a need, try to remember the times you’ve said, “Somebody ought to do_____,” or “Somebody ought to make______.” That somebody is going to be you!
1. Fill the need you have identified by following the steps listed below. Complete the your answers in the discussion forum with what you would do at each step.
Steps in the Marketing Process
1. Find a need:
2. Design a product or service:
3. Test your concept:
4. Make up a prototype and test market your product or service:
5. Design packaging, think of a name, and set a price:
6. Decide how to distribute the product to consumers:
7. Develop a promotional strategy:
2. Responed to Lindsay and Taras Post (Attached) Individually directly to them.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more