Your assignment will receive a full score if it
– discusses one question from the current week (as an exception, you may pick a question from a previous week if you missed class or don’t like any of the current questions; this may be done no more than 3 times per semester)
– Demonstrates understanding of the question and an analytical response/discussion
– Incorporates at least two technical/theoretical terms from class or the textbook
– Is using the terms correctly and citing the textbook (or other sources) where necessary
– Shows creativity – either in content, writing, or formatting; you are allowed (and encouraged) to include multimedia materials (cite them if they are not yours!), visuals, etc.
– Is at least 350 words in length
– Is written in proper, grammatically correct, college-level English
– Uses APA citations in-text and in the reference list
My Question is –
The chapter discusses Mark Zuckerberg and the influence Facebook had on the entire world. Research Facebook the companies that were bought by it. What are your thoughts? What future developments do you expect? What are the effects of such widespread acquisitions of platforms by Facebook?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more