in 100 words or more each with references and in text citations answer the 8 questions.
1. A virus is a biological agent that reproduces inside the cells of living hosts. When infected by a virus, a host cell is forced to produce many thousands of identical copies of the original virus at an extraordinary rate. Viruses can infect all types of life forms, from animals and plants and even microorganisms. With such simple structures, you would think that viruses would be quite vulnerable and easy to kill. However, many of the popular products we use to kill bacteria fail to destroy viruses. Why are they so hardy?
2. Prior to this week’s readings, what was your understanding of the term “Chemotherapy”? Has that definition broadened now? How or how not?
3. Identify characteristics of viruses.
4. Describe the classification of viruses.
5. Discuss viral replication in microbiology.
6. Describe virus-like agents.
7. Identify the relationship between viruses and cancer.
8. Define antimicrobial chemotherapies and their impact on humans.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more