This week you learned about three advocacy strategies: social marketing, media advocacy, and community organizing. In this Discussion, you will apply these strategies. First, you will select a health policy that you would like to see changed. Next, you will determine how each of the three advocacy strategies could be employed to bring about the desired policy change.
To prepare for this Discussion:
• Consider the following approaches to advocating for health-related policy change:
− Social marketing
− Media advocacy
− Community organizing
By Day 4, post a comprehensive response to the following. Keep your Healthy People assigned focus area in mind.
• Describe a policy change for which you could advocate. Be sure the policy change would bring about a health-related behavioral and/or a cultural change.
• How might you use social marketing to advocate for this health issue? Please provide examples.
• How might you use media advocacy to effect this policy change? Please provide examples.
• How might you use community organization to bring about the policy change? Please provide examples.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more