This is a CLC assignment.
Within your assigned Collaborative Learning Community (CLC), complete each of these specific tasks.
Review the “CLC Group Project Agreement” document.
Read the patient scenario in the “Allied Health Community” interactive learning media athttp://lc.gcumedia.com/hlt307v/allied-health-community/allied-health-community-v1.1.html
Assign an allied health role (from among those profiled in the learning media) to each member of the CLC group.
Once each member of the group is assigned an allied health role, each member must consider and answer the following Key Questions from the perspective of the allied health provider they have been assigned:
1. What knowledge, skills, and approaches must the allied health provider employ in the care of the patient featured in the case study?
2. Who must the allied health provider collaborate with (departments/persons) in order to ensure care is provided correctly and in a timely fashion?
3. What negative outcomes will likely occur if the patient does not receive the care offered by the allied health provider?
As a CLC group, compile the individual responses to the three questions and create a PowerPoint presentation in which you:
1. Summarize the responses.
2. Define the concept of interprofessional collaboration.
3. Describe how collaborative approaches to healthcare results in positive patient outcomes.
4. Provide at least one (1) clinical practice example from your own experience in which collaborative care was demonstrated, and describe how this collaboration affected patient care.
Your PowerPoint presentation must include the following: 10 slides for content, one slide for references with a minimum of three scholarly peer-reviewed references, and one title slide (which contain the title, the names of the CLC group members, and the current date). This presentation must be submitted to the Instructor by one member of the CLC team.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more