NRS-437V Module 5 – Analysis of an Ethical Dilemma (Part 2)
Collaborative Learning Community: Analysis of an Ethical Dilemma (Part 2)
1. In your CLC group, interview a hospital administrator, a spiritual leader, a health care colleague, and a neighbor/friend. (A total of four different individuals must be interviewed by the group in-person or by telephone).
1. Ask all individuals interviewed to share their philosophy and worldview in relation to the ethical dilemma your group identified for Part 1 of this CLC assignment.
2. Summarize the responses of each of the four individuals interviewed.
3. As a group, consider the responses of the individuals interviewed and assess their similarities/differences.
2. Compose a written recommendation (750-1,000 words), incorporating the research your group has done as well as the four interview results to come to a resolution to the ethical dilemma. Be sure to clearly articulate your group’s position and the rationale for your position.