Case Study 2
A 28-year old female presents for a routine physical. She has no complaints. Her personal medical history reveals asthma that is well controlled with an albuterol inhaler prn and Advair 250/50 1 puff BID. Social history reveals she is a nursing student who is a non-smoker, rarely uses alcohol, and is mostly vegetarian. Her physical exam is negative, and she is sent for a CBC/differential and lipid profile. Laboratory results reveal the following: Hemoglobin 10, Hematocrit 30.1, MCV increased.
Post 1 page response APA FORMAT current references. This is a discussion POST NO INTRDUCTION OR CONCLUSION PARAGRAGH ONLY ADDRESS 5 AREAS BELOW
1. an explanation of the 3 differential diagnosis (FOR MACROCYTIC ANEMIA ) (1. Vitamin B 12 deficiency, 2. folic acid deficiency, or 3. pernicious anemia) for the patient in the case study above
2. Describe the role this patient history, physical exam, and lab reports played in the diagnosis.
3. Finally, explain the pathophysiology of the type of anemia that you diagnosed ( Vitamin B 12 deficiency),
4. EXPLAIN potential treatment options (FOR Vitamin B 12 deficiency),
5. Include causes for this type of anemia (FOR Vitamin B 12 deficiency),
Buttaro, T. M., Trybulski, J., Polgar Bailey, P., & Sandberg-Cook, J. (2013). Primary care: A collaborative practice (4th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Mosby.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more