1) Minimum 8 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1: Minimum 3 pages
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: Minimum 3 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 4: minimum 4 references not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing Research
Select the first Registered.
Purpose: Write a critical appraisal that demonstrates comprehension of two qualitative research studies
Intervention: Preventive education
Comparison: Lack of preventive education
Is there a lower incidence in the administration of medications to hospitalized patients when nurses have preventive education on medication errors in practice and the importance of the use of medication marking compared to nurses without preventive education?
Use the practice PICOT QUESTION and two qualitative, peer-reviewed research articles (See File attached).
According to the template “Research Critique Guidelines”.
1. Summarize two qualitative studies (See files)
2. Explain the ways in which the findings might be used in nursing practice, and address ethical considerations associated with the conduct of the study.
3. Provide a rationale
4. Include examples
Part 2: Trends and Issues in Health Care
1. Discuss the correlation between nursing education and positive patient outcomes.
2. Describe 2 current research that links patient safety outcomes to advanced degrees in nursing.
Based on some real-life experiences
3. explain whether you agree or disagree with the research and why.
Part 3: Trends and Issues in Health Care
1. Discuss the difference between a DNP and a PhD in nursing.
2. Discuss which of these you would choose to pursue if you decide to continue your education to the doctoral level and explain why.
Part 4: Trends and Issues in Health Care
The IOM published report, “Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health,” makes recommendations for lifelong learning and achieving higher levels of education.
Include the following:
1. Discuss your options in the job market based on your educational level.
Review the IOM Future of Nursing Recommendations for achieving higher levels of education.
2. Describe what professional certification and advanced degrees (MSN, DNP, etc.) you want to pursue
a. Explain your reasons for wanting to attain the education. Discuss your timeline for accomplishing these goals.
3. Discuss how increasing your level of education would affect how your competitiveness in the current job market and your role in the future of nursing.
4. Discuss the relationship of continuing nursing education to competency, attitudes, knowledge, and the ANA Scope and Standards for Practice and Code of Ethics.
5. Discuss whether continuing nursing education should be mandatory. Provide support for your response.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more