Based on the country (or countries) you are analyzing for your global business enterprise, research information related to the following areas:
Strategic Planning for globalization or Entry into the country (or countries)
Develop strategic objectives that communicate major goals related to:
· Target market potentials (market size or share or revenue potentials)
· Product (or service) offerings
· Customer benefits
· Financial aims (market share, return on investment)
· Human Resource Management plan
· Social contributions or social responsibility
Organizational Structure: Discuss the extent to which the organization will use centralization and decentralization.
Staffing Policy: Identify needed skills of employees and managers. Compare the use of ethnocentric, polycentric, and geocentric approaches to staffing. (Most organizations need employees skilled in clerical work, marketing and sales, and financial planning. Also identify needed technical skills for production, research, and maintenance.)
Training and Development: List needed topics and instructional methods for ongoing training and management development related to technical skills, interpersonal skills, language, and cultural awareness.
· An overview of employment positions, including required skills, which would be necessary for the proposed global enterprise.
· A description of training topics and methods for this international business situation.
In a separate Word document (5-7 pages), prepare a summary report consisting of the following components. Provide evidence to support these recommendations.
· A synopsis of the strategic objectives for the proposed global enterprise (23%)
· Organizational structure for the proposed global enterprise (10%)
· Staffing Policy that the proposed global enterprise should choose: Training and development management to be planned accordingly (23%)
· Finally, social responsibilities and contribution to local communities (23%)
· Length: 5-7 page (10%)
· References: APA Style (10%)
Strategic objectives of globalization or entry to countries 23
Organizational structure 10
Staffing Policy 12
Training Development 12
social responsibilities and contribution 23
5-7 page (10%) 10
References in APA Style (10%) 10
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more