I need to paper written by Sunday 6/10/18 no later than 3pm.
Economics (both 2.5 pages w/reference page)
Assignment: Using the Ten Principles to Analyze a Challenging Economic Issue
You can choose article or articles, or videos, from these, or from city, or state or regional business news.
Must be from beginning of term until now,(April 2018 to June 2018 and cited in your paper.
It should be an article/video from which you learned the most, from which you got an insight that changed your mind, or with which you disagree.
Prepare a paper on this article/video in which you explain why you chose it. What made this issue important to you?
Then identify which of the Ten Principles this article relies on. Does this article/video reject any or all of the Ten Principles?
In your analysis of the article/video and the Ten Principles, be sure to rely on at least two high-quality professional or academic articles on the same issue.
This paper must include:
· Your introduction, summary and understanding of the initial article/video
· A short discussion of your research and conclusions you were able to draw from it.
· An explanation of what you learned and how you will use this new understanding.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Write an introduction for your paper explaining what the topic is, why the topic in the article/video is important to you, and why you think others should try to understand it.
2. Write at least one paragraph summarizing the key points made in the article/video.
3. Identify and explain how Mankiw’s 10 Principles are foundational to the issues discussed in the article/video.
4. Find two other high-quality professional or academic quality articles on the same topic. Identify what these articles contribute to understanding the topic or issue and whether they agree, do not agree, or somewhat agree/disagree with the initial article.
5. Write a conclusion that explains what you learned about the topic and what conclusion you draw from your research on the topic.
6. Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA formatting. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. The reference page is not included in the required assignment page length.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more