IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. According to the textbook, we tend to call something like a car or a student “good” when it
2. How do utilitarian and deontological views of “good character” compare with Aristotle’s view?
3. Who is the primary source for this chapter’s study of virtue ethics?
4. What did Aristotle suggest about feelings such as spite, envy and shamelessness?
5. Phronesis is the Greek term for which of Aristotle’s cardinal virtues:
6. The __________ objection to Aristotle’s philosophy says that virtue ethics does not provide us with adequate direction for making or evaluating moral choices.
7. Drew is a person who always tries to make practically wise choices. What would NOT characterize these choices according to an Aristotelian?
8. The cardinal virtues that Aristotle claims are crucial to living a flourishing life are
9. One of the fundamental questions asked by virtue ethicists is
10. Lawrence, a philosophy student, doubts the very notion that there are such things as good character traits. His view may be similar to the view known as __________.
11. Aristotle states that if we ask what the highest good is,
12. The personal qualities that enable an individual to live a good life and flourish as a human being are known as __________.
13. To live a good life and be the sort of people we ought to be, we need to develop a virtuous character that
14. Aristotle defines a virtue as a(n) __________ that requires __________.
15. Aristotle is one of the most important figures in Western history because he accomplished all of the following EXCEPT:
16. In The Nicomachean Ethics, how does Aristotle begin his inquiry into ethics?
17. The “self-centeredness” objection to virtue ethics says that the focus of morality should be on
18. A common, modern definition of happiness includes feeling good or attaining personal satisfaction. However, Aristotle’s particular meaning of happiness is “having a life that is __________.”
19. With which of the following statements would an Aristotelian most AGREE?
20. Which of the following is probably the LEAST necessary character trait needed to be a good clinical nurse?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
PHI208 Week 1 Quiz
PHI208 Week 2 Quiz
PHI208 Week 3 Quiz
PHI208 Week 4 Quiz
PHI208 Week 5 Final Exam
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more