You will select two pathological conditions, from the powerpoints attached, related to one specific system that was discussed on this course (for example you can select Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) and Arrythmias, which are both related to the cardiovascular system.) You will research the diagnosis, signs, symptoms, laboratory tests and treatment procedures for each condition.
1. Your PowerPoint assignment should be based on the pathological conditions chosen from your specific system. Look up information regarding signs, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of the conditions chosen in addition to any procedures and lab tests that apply.
2. You also need to relate the medical terms you use in your presentation to class discussions and readings (highlight or underline the terms used, divide them, label them and define them).
3. You will need to use at least two references (peer reviewed articles or reliable websites) not including the textbook for each pathologic condition.
4. Material should be accurate, properly organized and researched. Use figures, pictures and audiovisuals to reflect the content of your presentation.
5. Assignment should be 10-12 slides (not including your title slide and your reference slide) and should be in PowerPoint format.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more