1) Select one problem from the list provided below that you would like to research and investigate.
2) You are required to use no less than seven (7) sources. The sources/references used must come from scholarly articles, newspapers, periodicals, etc. No internet websites can be used as sources for your research paper. However, you can use the internet for researching articles in databases, govt. resources, journals, newspapers, etc.
3) You are required to answer all of the questions found in the template below using APA format. Citing sources/references throughout the literature is required as well.
4) You must type the questions and answers using a word document, single space, 12 as your font size, and times new roman as your font face.
6) Failure to follow these instructions will result in an assessed penalty to your grade.
List of Problems to Solve
1) War (one topic)
3) An Environmental Problem
5) Campaign Contributions
7) Problems in the Economy
9) Global Warming
10) Foreign Policy (one issue)
Template for Problem Solving
1) State your problem as clearly and precisely as you can. Explain your analysis/answer in seven (7) or more sentences.
2) What is your purpose, goal, and need for solving this problem? (Recognize problems as obstacles to reaching your goals, achieving your purpose, or satisfying your need.) Explain your analysis/answer in seven (7) or more sentences.
3) Study the problem to determine the “kind” of problem you are dealing with. What kind of problem are you trying to solve? What do you have to do to solve it? Explain your analysis/answer in seven (7) or more sentences.
4) What from your problem do you have control over and what do you have no control over? Explain your analysis/answer in seven (7) or more sentences.
5) What information do you need to solve the problem? Explain. How can you actively seek the information you need to solve the problem? Explain your analysis/answer in seven (7) or more sentences.
6) What theory or theories can you formulate concerning this problem? Carefully analyze and interpret your theories and draw reasonable inferences. Explain your analysis/answer in seven (7) or more sentences.
7) Determine your options for action. What can you do in the short term? In the long term? Recognize your limitations in terms of money, time, and power. Explain your analysis/answer in seven (7) or more sentences.
8) Evaluate your options, determining their advantages and disadvantages. Explain your analysis/answer in seven (7) or more sentences.
9) Adopt a strategy. Follow through on it. This may involve direct action or a carefully thought-through wait-and-see approach. Explain your analysis/answer in seven (7) or more sentences.
10) Evaluate and assess the implications of your action/strategy. Explain your analysis/answer in seven (7) or more sentences.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more