Topic: ELDER ABUSE
1. Journals and articles other than those in the nursing profession may be considered. A minimum of three professional references is required. You may use internet sites and articles but they will not be counted as a professional citation.
2. This assignment is a formally written paper in APA format, 7th edition.
3. Instructions for Format of Paper
4. Use the headings of each section of the rubric to outline your paper
5. The paper will be 7 pages in length—and not exceeding 7 pages of text. Two points will be deducted for each page over the maximum number. Title page/references are NOT included in this count.
6. A pdf. version of the paper may NOT be submitted—only a Word document that can be edited will be accepted.
The grading guidelines are as follow: The Rubric
Examining the ethical challenges in managing elder abuse: a systematic review
Sexual Abuse Statistics. This type of abuse includes any forced sexual interaction that a senior did not consent to. In addition to possible physical injuries, sexual abuse can psychologically traumatize victims and their families and may even leave seniors with sexually transmitted diseases in some cases. Here are some notable statistics about sexual abuse among seniors:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more