Reflection Paper The final paper will be a reflection of the student’s course participation and what was learned in the presentations, discussions, simulations, genomics and genetics project, and the teaching project. Reflection papers are meant to summarize your impressions of a course in a few short pages (two- pages ) . They answer three basic questions: What, Why, and How. Most of the paper is aimed at explaining Why what you’ve learned was important and valuable. Finally, the conclusion demonstrates How the course influenced you, as well as How you’re going to use the material in the future. In this final reflection paper, students are responsible for:
1. How were your personal learning objectives accomplished?
2. How did the course activities connect with the assignments done throughout the semester? Does it affirm, challenge, illustrate the concepts and strategies of community health nursing?
3. What is your personal definition of service learning and your role in the community?
4. What is your personal definition of behavioral change? Do you feel the service you provided as a community nurse brings some form of behavioral change and why?
5. Please post a photograph/picture along with a summary describing how the photo/picture relates to your clinical experience and learning. Focus on metaphors, feelings, and how the experience reminded you of a prior experience.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more