Please see the attachment of my last week’s Part I assignment to get an idea for this paper which is for this part II of assignement. The topic is: Community Health Nursing.
Conduct a literature review that is related to your problem statement from last week:
• Conduct background reading on your topic.
• Select at least five peer reviewed articles related to your research question. The articles should be no more than 10 years old. They should be actual research or review articles; not book reviews, letters to the editor, etc.
Create a 1,050- to 1,500-word summary of the articles that best support your research question.
Be sure to:
• Discuss components of each research study.
• Evaluate the validity of each study.
• Discuss each study’s strengths and weaknesses. In light of what you’ve found in your analyses of these studies, discuss future research needs.
Create and present a single-sentence research question that is based on these research needs.
The research question needs to:
1. Ask about the relationship between at least two variables relevant to your research problem. The choice of variables needs to be supported by the literature review you’ve conducted.
2.Specify the population(s) of interest with regard to the variables of interest; this also needs to be supported by your literature review.
Cite and reference your sources according to APA format.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more