Resource: NCCAM website located at http://nccam.nih.gov/
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that describes an overview of CAM and its categories of treatments. The following areas should be addressed:
· Describe how conventional medicine plays a role in these three terms.
· Review the philosophy of CAM and how it relates to or is different from conventional Western medicine.
· Describe the five domains of therapies according the NCCAM website.
· Research and describe one CAM treatment modality within one of the five NCCAM domains and provide an example of how such a therapy could be used as an alternative therapy, a complementary therapy, and an integrative therapy for a specific medical condition. Explain how each example meets the definition of alternative, complementary, or integrative therapy and support the rationale for each of your selections.
Note. Include three examples in the completed assignment.
· Include the results of scientific studies, if available, that show a clinical benefit from the examples selected.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
5 Sources in APA format
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more