All key elements of the assignment are covered in a substantive way. Major points are stated clearly and are supported by specific details, examples, or analysis.
Complete the Food Label and Health assignment by providing at least a 350-word response in APA format to this assignment. Included the following:
· Discuss what the 5/20 rule is according to the “Food Label and You” video. Include an example of a food label from your own pantry, clearly stating how the rule applies to specific nutrients on the food label.
· Outline how the 5/20 rule would be applied to at least two chronic diseases. For the diseases mentioned, which nutrients should be reduced or increased?
· Discuss the proposed Food Label changes outlined in the Textbook, explaining how the changes would help consumers understand food labels more effectively.
· Examine the food labels for three food items in your own pantry or refrigerator. Name the food products and build a list or a chart, indicating the following components:
o Total calories per serving
o Percentage of calories from fat
o Total amount of carbohydrates (in grams)
o Total amount of protein (in grams)
o Total amount of fiber (in grams)
· From your knowledge of nutrient intake and their associated chronic disease risks, are there changes you would make for the food labels examined?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more