Please note: Must be 100% original work. Plagiarism will be disputed!
Please check for plagiarism before sending:
· Watch the video: “Exploring Arduino” Tutorial 06 for Arduino: Serial Communication and Processing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0pSfyXOXj8)
· Implement the program presented in the video and Chapter 6 (pp. 119- 127) in your textbook to serially communicate with the USB port.
Applying the principles in Lab 6a, design a circuit and Arduino program that implements the following:
A system that requests an input from the user in the form of a username or an ID (i.e. jd626) and then checks to verify that against stored username or ID. The system should display “Please enter your username or ID: ” in the serial monitor when you run the code.
· If the data entered by the user matches the stored data then the system results in an authorized access (simulating an authorized entry) by echoing “Hello <your full name>” in the serial monitor and turning ON the green LED on the circuit.
· If the data entered does not match the stored data then the system results in unauthorized access (simulating an unauthorized entry) by echoing “Invalid Username” in the serial monitor and turning ON the red LED on the circuit. Make a note that the original prompt will be displayed to repeat the process in the
· Please take a screenshot of the program execution on the serial monitor and the circuit board. Show the prompt on the serial monitor as well as the illuminated green or red LED on the circuit board for both possible conditions.
· Include a video of your circuit in operation and any computer screenshots during its operation. Please include your Grantham ID number in the video to show your work.
· Send your code file (.ino) of the lab completed and operational as well for credit.
· Explain the process you used in this lab that demonstrates the potential interaction of the Arduino board and other devices.
· In serial commination, why is it important to understand the processing of the characters and strings?
With your answers, please submit your code, a video of your circuit and any computer screenshots during its operation. Please include your Grantham ID number in the video to show your work.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more