There will be one (1) paper assignment due at the end of Week 14 (Thursday, April. 9 by 2pm EST). The assignment is worth 7.18% of your final grade. For this assignment, you will submit a profile of a serial offender that you will be selecting on your own. You can choose an offender discussed in the text, online, from other books, or any other resource (at the disclosure of the professor). Once you select your offender, you will:
1. Discuss if the offender fits the common profile of the serial murder offender. This requires much more than providing a biography of the serial killer.
2. Apply a typology used in the text and apply it to the offender. In doing so, explain how the offender aligns with the typology.
3. Discuss how the particular offender’s crimes were solved (if applicable: if they were unresolved, discuss this, too); and the resolution of the case.
4. Cite sources using APA format. There is no required length for this paper. However, it must be comprehensive and fulfill all necessary requirements.
* The typologies are attached to this question, please look at the document!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more