Select a television program that you know contains a social inequality or social class theme (e.g. racism, sexism, social class categories).
Write a 1,000-word analysis.
· Provide a brief introduction that includes the program’s title, describes the type of program, and explains which social theme you are addressing.
· Describe and explain scenes that apply to the social theme.
· Aside from verbal language, identify all observed body language, facial expressions, gestures, posture stances, modes of dress, nonverbal cues, symbols, and any other means by which inequalities are displayed.
· Explain your interpretation of the meanings of the identified nonverbal communications and symbolism.
· Summarize how these interpretations are important to the sociological understanding of your chosen social inequality or social class theme.
· Provide a conclusion that summarizes the key points in your analysis.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course level APA guidelines
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more