This week’s main DB has 8 steps, and you must complete ALL steps to receive full credit.
1) Write a research problem that would be best studied using a probability sample.
2) Discuss why this research problem is best studied using a probability sample, and what type of probability sample you would likely use.
3) Write a different research problem that would be best studied using a non-probability sample.
4) Discuss why this research problem is best studied using a non-probability sample, and what type of non-probability sample you would likely use.
5) Choose one of the above research problems, and find a peer-reviewed journal article related to that research problem.
6) Discuss the sampling strategy/process used in the article. What details are included, and what information regarding the sampling was ignored?
7) Be sure to use proper APA formatting for in-text citations and full references of ANY source paraphrased or directly quoted.
This is sociology homework. The class is research methods for sociology. Since sociology is not a selection I put it under social science
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more