Week 3 Knowledge Check. Grade obtained 90%
1. Which of the following is the correct order for introduction of solid foods to an infant?
• Fruit, cereal, meats, and vegetables.
• Cereal, meats, vegetables, and fruits
• Fruits, cereals, vegetables and meat
• Cereal, vegetable, fruits, and meats
2. Which of the following would be most important to ask while performing a sports physical?
• Does the child have SOB with exercise?
• Has the child ever fainted during exercise?
• Has the child ever undergone surgery?
• Has the child ever had a head injury?
3. The mother of a 16-month-old child informs you that she feeds the baby skim milk. What is the best rationale for not using skim milk?
• Contains too little protein
• Contains an insufficient amount of calcium
• Is not as easily digested as whole milk
• Provides more an inadequate amount of fatty acids.
4. Which adolescent would be at greater risk for developing anorexia nervosa?
• 19 yo Female college student
• 14 yo gymnast
• 17 yo male runner
• 12 yo female who just had her initial menses
5. The NP is reviewing strategies to increase physical activity. The pt should also be educated that which of the following are commonly associated with sports injury?
• Low socioeconomic status
• Female gender
• Improper training
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more