Essential of Nursing Law and Ethics
by Susan J. Westrick and Katherine Dempski
Chapter 40 to42
Topic to choose:
Please Choose only 1 from below to write about it
· Sexual Harassment in the Workplace.
· Violence in the Workplace.
· Intentional Torts
Please answer ONE of the following Discussion Questions.
Please be certain to include the number of the DQ being answered and provide a well-developed and complete answer to receive credit.
DQ-1 What are the steps to take when sexual harassment occurs in the workplace?
DQ-2 What is Risk Management and what are their strategies to minimize violence in the workplace?
DQ-3 What is the difference between an intentional and a quasi-intentional tort?
1. Write a summary (700 words minimum) about the topic answering the question.
2. You must write two replies to 2 class peers in different paper that the assignment # 1 (250-300words) sustained with the proper references and make sure that the references that you use in your assignment are properly quoted in it.
1. The assignment in an APA format word document, Time New Roman 12 font
2. It will be checked by Turnitin to verify originality.
3. The references used in the assignment must be quoted in the assignment. If it is not in quoted it will be considered plagiarism.
4. A minimum of 3 evidence-based references besides the class textbook must be used and one of them must be from a gerontological nursing magazine.
If you have any questions you can contact me via email.
Due date Friday July 26th at lunch time …3 day from NOW
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more