Why do computer-based crimes more likely involve some form of organized crime, rather than the actions of a single person? Provide an example to support this proposition.
1) Bayuk, pp. 125-135 (6.2.4 Cyber Crime)
3) Review pages 352-357 from: Deterring the Spread of Viruses Online: Can Tort Law Tighten the ‘Net’? Brooks, Robin A. :
Review of Litigation; Spring98, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p343, 49p (In Student Resources, Week 2)
4) Tyler Moore, Richard Clayton and Ross Anderson, The Economics of Online Crime, 23 J. Econ. Persp. 3 (2009). (In Student Resources, Week 3)
5) Richard A. Epstein and Thomas P. Brown, Cybersecurity in the Payment Card Industry, 75 U.Chi. L. Rev. 203 (2008) (In Student Resources, Week 3)
6) Rob Thomas and Jerry Martin, The Underground Economy: Priceless, 31 USENIX ;login: 6 (2006). (In Student Resources, Week 3)
7) US Secret Service, Insider Threat Study: Illicit Cyber Activity in the Banking and Finance Sector, CERT, 2004 (In Student Resources, Week 3)
8) How to Weed Out the New Insider Cybersecurity Threat. Full Text Available Security Director’s Report. May2007, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p1-12. 5p. 1 Chart. (In Student Resources, Week 3)
9) United States v. Nosal (In Student Resources, Week 3)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more