After watching the two videos and reading “MLA,” please post a rough draft of your Documented Essay in Week 13 Discussions.
Should we abolish the death penalty? YES
Make Sure Your Paper Has the Following:
– A clear thesis statement
– Cite four scholarly sources
– Develop all your paragraphs
– Specific detail
– Varied sentence structure
– Avoid monotony
– Use transitional words to indicate the order of events and signal shifts in time (i.e. first, second, next, then, later, at the same time, meanwhile, immediately, soon, before, earlier, after, afterward, now, finally etc.)
– Use Font 12 Times New Roman, Double-space entire document, 1″ margins
– The essay should be four pages of research (Type until the last line). Do not write below or over four pages of research. Failure to comply with the page requirement will result in a one full grade deduction off your essay grade. The fifth page of your Documented Essay is the works cited page. It can exceed or go below a page, depending on how many citations you may have.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more