To prepare for this Discussion:
•Think about traditional relationships, cohabiting, and GLBT relationships.
• Think about the modern ways people find each other.
• Think about marriage statistics.
• Consider factors that promote enduring relationships, including homogamy.
• Consider negative communication patterns, such as demand-withdrawal, and frequency of negative interactions.
• Choose one specific example of a relationship to explore. Choose one that is in its early stages, is nontraditional in some way, and is one in which you know the two partners fairly well.
• Think about how the two people in this relationship found each other.
• Apply factors that promote enduring and happy relationships (homogamy, and communication patterns) to this couple.
• Think about the likelihood that this relationship will become committed and enduring.
With these thoughts in mind:
Post a brief description of the couple you have selected. Identify their gender and age as well as the type of relationship (cohabiting, GLBT, or other nontraditional type of relationship). Briefly describe how they met. Then apply the concepts of homogamy and communication patterns to this relationship. Assess the likelihood that it will result in a committed and enduring relationship, and explain your reasons.
Note: Be sure to protect the identity of any persons you describe.
Be sure to support your postings and cite any resources used
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more